I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Monday, August 16, 2010

The dreaded C word

Well my husband was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. That terrible C word that we didn't ever want to hear again. (My father-in-law died of lung cancer just last October) He will be having surgery to have the cancer removed on the 25th of August which is coming up quickly. Hopefully this will be the last time we ever have to hear the word. I love my husband so much but I have been so crabby lately- probably because I am stressed about all of this and I am doing my best to hide it.

He's also getting fired from his job. Just another thing we don't need. Oh well- we have a little savings that should get us through a month or more without money. Hopefully it doesn't come to this (although there will be time after surgery and during the radioactive therapy that he won't be able to work) so even if he doesn't get fired there will be some time that he can't work.

I just want this to all get worked out. I love my husband- and plan on spending many MANY years to come with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment