I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Circumcision Video

http://sagaciousmama.wordpress.com/2010/04/20/20-reasons-i-did-not-circumcise-my-son/

I read this amazing article. Very true and I love that she took the time to write it. I watched the video of a circumcision and it made me sick to my stomach, and I bawled my eyes out for a half an hour. It made me decide that I want to try and find a group of people to protest routine infant circumcision here in Buffalo. I want to protest outside hospitals that have their nurses walk into the rooms of new mothers several times a day and ask "when is your son going to be circumcised." Not even IF he was going to be circumcised- but WHEN. I URGE any mother who is thinking about getting their son circumcised to watch the video. And if you make the decision to have him circumcised- at least have the balls to watch him go through the pain and suffering you have chosen to put him through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment