I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Sunday, June 20, 2010

MY SON WAVED!

I know- it is SO funny! BUT IT'S TRUE! It wasn't a mistake- he knew what he was doing. My husbands cousin was waving at him and my son STARRED at his hand... and then copied! And he wouldn't stop! I was laughing so hard I was crying. It was too good. I figured this morning he wouldn't- but he still is! Not as much as last night but still doing it!

We went to the doctor today and my son is right where he's been as far as growth goes- and the doctor thinks he will be walking- possibly before he crawls- because he is sitting up so well on his own already! I AM NOT READY FOR A WALKER IN THE HOUSE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment