I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Monday, June 7, 2010

Flooded Basement

Well we had a HUGE rainstorm on Sunday morning. My husband and I got up and I heard the sump pump in the basement just going and going. Usually it goes on and off and on and off and on and off, but this time it was on non-stop. I made a comment and my husband decided to go check it out- he found over a foot of water in the basement. Thankfully most things were able to be saved. Which ended up being a good thing because our insurance company won't cover anything. Next month we will be getting water/sewer backup coverage. HOPEFULLY it doesn't happen again- if it does- then we will be covered!

0 comments:

Post a Comment