I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Sunday, June 13, 2010

HAIR CHOP

I want to chop my fucking hair off! The last few times I have gotten out of the shower my son has been upset and so I didn't have time to brush my hair- I just throw it up in a pony and leave it. Well tonight I found a HUGE clump of hair like a dread lock in the back of my head. I just spent 20 minutes untangling it. UGH. I am going to start searching- but the problem- I am fat. Fat women look bad with short hair. ugh.. We shall see.. Comments? Does anyone even fucking read this? What's the fucking point?

0 comments:

Post a Comment