I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Monday, June 14, 2010

Faking Orgasms

So I am assuming most people have seen the Seinfeld episode where Elaine tells Jerry that when she was orgasming "the panting, the moaning, the screaming".. "fake, fake, fake, fake".. ANYhow.. my question is... do you fake? How often? And if you do have you ever told your significant other? I've faked before, and never told. It didn't seem right.. why fake it if you are going to tell him? Let him think that he is an all-star in bed and get it over with- if his next girlfriend won't fake for him- then he can just think you were an easy goer ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment