I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogging topics

So I am searching for some blogs that are of interest to me and I keep hitting the 'next blog' button and I ALWAYS end up in the "God" section. Are these the only people that are blogging??? People talking about God? I don't understand religion. Why do so many people believe in the invisible man in the sky? Everyone should watch this movie called "The Invention of Lying" http://www.amazon.com/Invention-Lying-Ricky-Gervais/dp/B00275EHBY It has Ricky Gervais as the star and it is pretty much how I truly imagine the world being before "God" was invented.

It is hilarious and every one should watch it. I think Ricky Gervais is a brilliant actor and comedian! The story is actually a love story- but aren't they all? What I took most from it was that the whole story that started lying was the creation of  "God" Anyhow- click the link! Get it for cheap! And enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment