I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Friday, July 2, 2010

Pulling up- and TWO TOP TEETH!

My son is growing up. He has started to pull up on things (like the couch and the gate we have blocking him from getting to the electronics) and standing. We knew he might be an early walker- but WOW! He JUST started crawling! I am not ready for him to be walking! I miss him being a baby and wanting to be held all the time. He would rather play on the floor now!

And on a sad note- he has his two top teeth now- and he is biting me like crazy. It is incredible painful. Unfortunately, he doesn't get a TON of milk from me- because I have a low milk supply- so using the "pulling him off when he bites so he learns that if he bites he loses food" routine doesn't work. I guess I will just have to suffer because I want to nurse him for AT LEAST the first year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment