I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Sunday, July 18, 2010

My son is growing too fast!

My son has yet another tooth! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up! It makes me so sad and makes me want another baby (of course as I've said I don't want any more!) I just don't know what to do. I have been blogging a lot less lately- things have just been so busy! Not to mention I have NO readers which means no one comments which means I get no feedback and don't feel like writing down questions to which I get no answers. What's the fun in that??

0 comments:

Post a Comment