I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another fight..

We are not the only couple the fights- but we have been fighting a lot lately

Today it was about going to my sister-in-laws house for a birthday party tomorrow. My SIL is a smoker- and her house smells of smoke, and the last time we were there she was considerate enough to go into another room but you could still smell the smoke and I told my husband I wanted to leave and my husband said that we "couldn't eat and run" so we stayed and I was uncomfortable and my son was VERY crabby (which I think was due to the smoke) although my husband disagrees!

I told him I would only go to the party tomorrow if he asked his sister to smoke outside. The party is tomorrow at 2 PM. It is 9:52 PM the day before- and he has not called. Am I being a bitch?? I only want what is best for my son. Yes I realize that it will only be for a little while, but every little smoke that he inhales causes him harm. I don't care if it never shows up as something that really effects him (something that shows)- it has a small amount of effect and I don't want to put my son through that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment