I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Saturday, May 29, 2010

Desilu Playhouse

Today the family went to the Desilu Playhouse in Jamestown, New York. We all just got in the car and drove- and that is where we ended up. A wonderful surprise for sure!

It wasn't a HUGE museum but there were some sets (their bedroom, living room, a suite) And they had the set of the Vitameatavegamin commercial and a tv that you could stand in front of and act out the commercial. They had the script up and everything! It was great! Well worth the 2 hour drive! Too bad we couldn't take any pictures- it would have been wonderful to take pictures of the set and everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment