I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sex

I think I am the only woman who misses sex when I don't get it? Maybe it's my age but I have always felt like I am ALWAYS horny and I have no problem discussing it. Is it just that other women don't want to admit that they are horny and they want to play up to the stereotype that they "are too tired" for sex, even if they are really craving it? Or am I just one in a million?

Sex after the baby has been a bit different. The baby sleeps in bed with us so no more sex in bed. So we put him to bed at night and then we can have sex. The 6 weeks I had to wait after having my son was HELL. Even though I was busy as could be all I could think about was counting down the days until I could have sex again!

Now my husband and I have sex something like 4-5 times a week- and I wish it could be more! My husband told me that he wasn't happy about how little sex he got when he was with his ex-wife. But NOW- I feel like he would rather not have sex with me sometimes? Is it me?

In case you're wondering- I am VERY insecure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment