I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Saturday, May 22, 2010

Web Page Design

You know how sometimes you take classes (especially geometry) and think "I'm never gonna use this shit" Well I took a class in college- web design or something. I did terrible in the class and didn't expect to take much away from it. Well guess what! I remembered some things from it! I know- amazing right? It helped a lot in creating this blog! I feel like I actually know how to do something that I never expected to know how to do. I am taking on this new project and feeling great about it! WOW! This is a first!

0 comments:

Post a Comment