I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Monday, May 31, 2010

My son got to play in the pool today!

There was a great deal at the store- 10 bucks for an animal shaped pool that was the perfect size for our little one. My husband asked if he could pick the animal- he picked the alligator.

I went to set it up today and I see on the box that it says it's not to be used with children under the age of 2. Of course my son is 6 months so I thought for a minute about it. But I was sure it was only because there are unfortunately stupid people in the world who would leave their baby in the pool, or people who don't realize how fast little ones move, and they would let go or turn their backs for just a second- and the baby could drown. I knew I would be sitting in the pool with my son and holding him the whole time so there was no worry.

My son LOVED it. He splished and splashed ALL over! Giggling and smiling the whole time! It was definitely a good choice! So far it has been a great start to the upcoming summer! WOO HOO! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment