I am a mother and a wife. I love my son and my husband! My head never stops- I lay down at night and my mind just keeps going. Over and over and over. I need a way to get all these things out of my brain and the best way I could think to do it was a blog- this is my mind. Enjoy!















Thursday, May 27, 2010

Naps

My son has always slept well at night. From a month old he was sleeping through the night. He never napped well though. At most he would take a 30 min nap during the day and then maybe a couple other times he would nap for 15 min or so.

I was slightly concerned to begin with and I was going to try to put him on a schedule. But I did a bunch of research, as usual, and came to the conclusion that forcing him on a schedule was not wise. If he was tired, he would sleep.

He is 6 months old now, and still no naps. He still sleeps well through the night. He usually goes to sleep around 9:30 or 10 PM and sleeps until 7:30 in the morning. And then- a couple 15 min naps during the day.

Until now he has remained wonderful. But now the weather is hot- and I think that is making him a bit crabby. Tonight was a battle trying to get him to sleep- he fussed and fussed, but then finally went to sleep.

I can't complain though- because he is a wonderful baby- and I just know that my next baby (if we decide to have one) won't be so good. Because you just don't get this lucky twice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment